WALL-E -- When the Wind Blows Slowly

The movie my team is making a poster for is Disney Pixar’s “WALL-E”.

The cover will fold out like WALL-E’s chest compartment does when he collects trash and turns that trash into cubes.

All of the movies we have reviewed in class over this semester will be connected to WALL-E, and text boxes and images for them will be on the borders of the poster. The WALL-E movie picture will be at the center with Auto and HAL (from Space Odyssey), since 2001 was the heaviest inspiration for WALL-E’s production.





50 years into the future, we all see ourselves working to lower the overconsumption of materials and products, as that is one of the main reasons why Earth is suffering in an ocean of rust and debris, as seen in the WALL-E movie. I see myself trying to reduce how often I use products in my house so that I do not consume more than necessary. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Death & Robots -- When Color Creates Character

Blade Runner